Monday, September 13, 2010

Pictureless Monday

8:00 AM, got up and had my morning ritual . . .mocha cappuccino.

8:30 The blacksmith and I ground some fresh pork and added some Mennonite sausage seasoning. He fried patties while I made homemade biscuits. Well homemade thanks to Jiffy Mix.

8:40 Throw a load of clothes in the washer.

8:50 Eat breakfast.

9:30 Throw clothes in dryer

9:45 Wash hair, load up the recyclables in the Jeep.

10:00 Dry hair, change clothes, put on make up.

10:30 Fold clothes and put them away.

11:00 Leave for town.

11:15 Arrive at the post office to mail a package for the blacksmith.

11:25 Take the recyclable to New World.

11:45 Go to TJ Maxx. Find 4 pairs of new undies. Hubby says not a good thing to share on the blog. IDK why, I shared his before.

11:55 $$ Store. Pick up Halloween cards and plastic storage boxes.

12:10 Time for the dreaded Wal-Mart trip.

1:15 Visit Mom at the retirement center. Check out a new room she wants to move in.

2:00 Quick trip to Dollar General for a box of rice I forgot at Wal-Mart.

2:10 Stop at Weber's Meat Market. Order 2 fresh cut up chickens and 4 slices of head cheese. YUCK, double YUCK! But the blacksmith will love me for it.

2:12 Call BFF to see if I can make dinner for her. She tells me baby Lane has a 70% chance of getting released from the hospital today. Keep your fingers crossed.

2:30 Arrive home, soak the chicken in cold salt water. Make blackberry crisp. Make broccoli casserole.

4:00 Start frying chicken.

5:00 BFF arrives with news baby Lane and parents arrived home at 4:30. PRAISE THE LORD!!!

5:45 I Leave for my first aerobic work out.

6:45 Survived my first aerobic work out. Now if I can get out of bed tomorrow!!!

7:00 Dinner with the blacksmith, fried chicken, broccoli casserole, refrigerator cucumbers with onions and blackberry crisp.

Now you get the picture . . . busy day!


Laurie said...

Holy moly girl!! I was tired by 3:00pm!! It is pretty amazing what we do some days - when you write it all down - you can see why we could be exhausted when we fall into bed! Thanks for sharing this - I really enjoyed it :)

Nancy said...

I think I need a nap...

So happy for your BFF and Lane..

katie said...

You did have a busy day.
Wish I had been there for dinner.
So happy baby Lane is home.

Janet said...

Now just when did you find time to blog? :)

Deanna said...

Wonderful news about baby Lane. I'm petrified to sign up for aerobics. Am pretty sure I wouldn't keep up and might hurt something!

You had an amazingly busy day. Supper sure sounded good.

Rural Rambler said...

Good Morning! I don't think I could keep up that pace anymore but I wouldn't have any trouble sitting down to the fried chicken dinner! Just the very best news that baby Lane is back home!

Missouri Gal Nicole said...

Made me tired reading it. Where are you working out? Happy to hear baby Lane is back home! Yay!!!

Zoey said...

I nearly choked on my carrot cookie when I read about the undie sharing. LOL.

How did you ever fit aerobics in on a day like that? You must have been really motivated!

Wonderful news about baby Lane.

Donna S. said...

Great news on Lane....I have been wondering about him. Do they expect a full recovery then?

Carolina said...

I want to eat at your house. Yummy !!!