Sunday, October 24, 2021

Quitting for the night


Ok, I knew I had sewed enough today. This is the first block of week #42. The first block has 68 pieces of fabric. Remember each block is 3 inches square!  I will tackle it tomorrow.

This is my 365 day tiny block challenge quilt. 
 


This is week #42. 

My Facebook/former blogger friend, CJ made this bread the other day. So I started it Friday and baked it Saturday. It’s not sweet, just a bit of honey is in it, but the cranberries are sweet and delicious. However next time, I would add a few more pecans.

Crusty cranberry pecan bread







Tonight I toasted a piece, that was even better!



Time to rest these eyes and get me a cup of hot tea!

2 comments:

Janna and Mike said...

I keep saying I'm going to make CJ's bread but then my waist line tells me no! Those are some small quilt blocks!!!

Terry said...

That bread looks yummy! I think I may have to give it a try! :0)