Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Battling for Bradley





On June 14, the Blacksmith's great-nephew, turned 15. Two days later he got his driving permit. 

One month later, Bradley is driving the hardest road he will ever travel. He was diagnosed with Ewing's Sarcoma, stage 4. 

The extended family has banded together to help him and his family in any way we can. There is a Carebridge site set up under" Battling for Bradley". The Facebook page is "Battling for Bradley Fundraising Group". 


Life is not fair sometimes. Please add Bradley to your prayer list. 

10 comments:

Val said...

I am so sorry. I have never heard of that but I will pray. Bless his heart.

Karen thisoldhouse2.com said...

Sending prayers and healing thoughts Bradley's way....

Anonymous said...

With a broken heart, I add Bradley to our lengthening list of young victims of such serious maladies. Blessings and His strength and comfort. Hugs...............

BarbCarol said...

So sorry. Prayers will be said for Bradley.

Flat Creek Farm said...

Bradley has been on my mind every day since I spoke with you. Love, hugs, prayers.. all for Bradley ♥ -Tammy

Anke said...

I am so very sorry to hear this. Sending good thoughts and prayers his way.

StitchinByTheLake said...

Prayers for healing.....blessings, marlene

Down On The Farm said...

It has been my experience that life is seldom fair at all. I will be praying for this young man and his family. Our community lost a husband and father this past weekend to a motorcycle accident. He leaves a wife and three children. Not fair. Many things I do not understand. And yet I trust that our God is on the throne.

Unknown said...

I love all of the features this week - so much inspiration! Thank you for graciously hosting this party,
your Backyard

Carla K said...

My nephews wife has just been diagnosed with Acute Leukemia. Praying for them both!