This is the quilt I made about a year and a half ago for our Casita Camper. (I can't believe I don't have a picture of it quilted.
Anyway, we need another quilt in the camper for those chilly nights. So I dug into my stash and found some leftover fabric.
This is what I came up with. I will either use cotton batting or a wool batting and do a lot of practice stitches when machine quilting it. That will be a lot of tugging I'm sure with my Elna Quilter's dream machine.
Next week is the local quilt guild meeting. We are to bring a homemade pin cushion in a brown paper bag. We then will do a swap. I've been looking on Pinterest and Google for weeks now. I came up with one similar to this. I tried it twice and it didn't work out. So the blacksmith told me how to tweak my seam areas and this came out pretty darn good on the first try. I forgot how much fun it was to cover buttons too!
While I have been doing all the sewing the blacksmith is doing some filing of his own.