Friday, November 9, 2007

T'was the night before...........

DEER SEASON!!!



My sewing had to wait this morning, supplies were needed for deer camp. I was in town by 9:30, after filling my car up with gas at $2.99 a gallon. MY treat was a stop at the quilt store where I picked up the book Linda had ordered for me. It is paper piece Sunbonnot Sue and Overall Sam. I can hardly wait to sew a batch up.



Bentley and I were waiting for BT outside when he arrived home. We quickly packed up and headed to Deer Camp. Jeremy and the little boys already had a bon fire going. Alex was looking in the cooler for hot dogs to roast. Chili was cooking inside the cabin. It was too warm to have a fire in the new stove, maybe later in the night the guys said. Larraine and Lori joined us for dinner too.

I came home about 7:30 and started sewing, by 10:00 my eyes were going crossed.

And now it's bedtime. After all I have to go to town for Marshmallows tomorrow!

No comments: