Sunday, December 13, 2009

The Sisterhood Christmas gathering


The sisterhood held its first annual Christmas house tour party today.

Warning this is a long picture post, so I will make it very little reading.

This is our group picture.


The day started at 11:00 with brunch. Darlene then read "Twas the night before Christmas. Grace's reading included everyone wish list from Santa, her version.

As usual there was beautiful food, and way too much food. Alcohol was involved too.





The little girls always enjoy the dress up as much as we big girls. (I really love it)












Whether there was alcohol involved in this lap sitting picture or not, I plead the 5th.





After a quick kitchen clean up, we loaded 3 chauffeured vans for house tours.


There were trees, lot of trees to see.

This is Annie's tree.









This is Sarah's place, she lives in Edmond Oklahoma. It was too far for the sisterhood to travel. We missed you Sarah. Love Mom!










Darlene's rotating tree.












The first of Grace's 10 trees.










Janie's pink tree. She had more than 5 and less then 10, but I forgot the actual count. And alcohol was not involved on my part.














Jenny's tree.














Lorie N. tree.











Mandy's tree









Marla's real tree.







Larraine's tree. For the record, she was not home, but her house was left unlocked.











Sheila's tree. She too was not home, however her children were kind enough to let a bunch of crazy ladies come in out of the cold.






Here I am shutting the door after they left the viewing of my 6 trees.










I had even set the dinner table (okay it's really the kitchen island) with my Christmas best.







Santa left his suit behind in my living room . . .








Another great day!

8 comments:

Janet said...

Looks like fun! And maybe you should try to find Santa to give him his suit back! He's probably coooooold!

Brandi said...

What a fun time! I love all the trees! :)

Jackie said...

That looked like so much fun. Great photo of you in front of your door.

Jackie

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing your tour, I so enjoyed the beautiful trees and you all look great. You Patti, look fabulous. It's great that you all take time to build these kind of memories.

Unknown said...

So many beautiful trees and I LOVE the colour of your door!! Wow, beautiful!!

Mel said...

Hmmm, if Santa's suit is on the your chair, what is he wearing??

TEN trees!!??? I don't even have one this year!

Flat Creek Farm said...

That picture of you, Patti, is fabulous. Your entire ensemble is pure perfection (but I realllly love that hat). What a fun day! -Tammy

Tipper said...

You do the funnest things-wish I live close enough to tag along.