Tuesday, October 8, 2013

I'm still here.

I haven't gone anywhere, yet! 


We had our last show of the year. Rain came and went during the day. It did not dampen the spirits at the Munichburg Festival.  It's always fun to do a local show.

I never tire of photographs like this one.

The day we did the show, a lot of the Blacksmith's cousins from Iowa were in town for a wedding. Almost all of them came by to see him in action. One even brought us a bag of nice big tomatoes. So the next morning,  nothing doing but we had BLT's for breakfast!

Oh, I did get a new TV. The blacksmith installed it on the wall between my machines. So now I can see it while sewing at any machine. Not that I have that many!

I will end this with Tiramisu! So delicious. We were in St. Louis Saturday for a blacksmith get together. We ate at Viviano's.  OMG, to die for!

Until you hear from me next time, where ever I might be, I just want to say, 
Life is Good! 

7 comments:

Karen thisoldhouse2.com said...

Oh, how I love a good BLT..

Nice pic of the blacksmith in action!

Down On The Farm said...

Glad the show went well. Enjoy this beautiful weather we are having!!!

Connie said...

I am excited to have found your blog. I am a want-to-be quilter looking for inspiration and encouragement. Your quilts are lovely, just what I've been looking for. I love your choices of color and design.
Your newest follower and blogging sister, Connie :)

Deanna said...

Life is good! I have been mourning the death of my tomatoes. We ate the last one on Monday. The trip to John C. Campbell is right around the corner. We've been mapping out the route, staying off the interstates as much as possible. We are excited about this! Love your little television. It looks to be about the same size as the one I have in the loft where I sew.

Lise said...

Wow, I didn't realize B has a portable kiln/fireplace...not sure what it's called...of course he does, how else would you do shows? But I think it's awesome. If you are ever in the Western NC area for a show, please do let me know, otherwise we can meet at the JCFS:)

You know, I have to agree, life is good. So happy to be able to share the appreciation of the "joy of life" with you my friend!!!

Flat Creek Farm said...

And now I'm hungry!! Hmmmppph.. she says.. not that she has that many sewing machines.. lol.. lol ;) -Tammy

Dar said...

Oh I wish I had known you were coming to St. Louis. I would have met you for dessert on The Hill. That is one delicious dessert.