Sunday, August 10, 2008

The Dog Days of Summer

What a lazy relaxing weekend we had.


Saturday we slept in, and then had a late breakfast. BT worked in the Blacksmith shop, since it was nice and Cool. On Sunday he finished up the hinges he made for our deck gate. I am so lucky to have a blacksmith for a husband. Do you have hand forged hinges?


Sunday I washed a few windows and cut the grass. BT was back in the shop.


Later Bentley and I went for a run. (Ha! not what you're thinking, I was on the 4 wheeler, he was running). Look at this fungus thingee I found. It almost looks like a portabella. The weather this weekend was just great, I'm almost ready to open my windows.



And this is what Bentley enjoyed about the weekend. Be sure and pause the music player to hear him slurp the water.

9:46 79 degrees

2 comments:

StitchinByTheLake said...

I wanted to open the windows here tonight but it's still a little too muggy - oh well it's August which means fall is just around the corner. Right? Please! Blessings, marlene

Anonymous said...

Love the hinges! He is talented!