Saturday, April 10, 2010

Elizabeth spends the day with Grandma and Grandpa

Sharing breakfast with Grandpa.

Picking flowers in Grandma's front yard.

It's a bird, it's a plane, no it's . . . just clouds.


I like the new sipper cup Grandma got me. It has Cinderella on it.



Some day maybe she will help me can with these rings.


Or maybe she will learn to sew with me.


While she slept I quilted.

This is my view outside of my sewing area.


The blacksmith and his dog.
Later we took Elizabeth to 5:30 Mass with us.
I'm sure she kept a lot of people entertained during mass.
We then meet her parents and brothers in town for Mexican.
66 degrees.

12 comments:

Dar said...

Aren't GrandLoves a hoot? Elizabeth is just adorable. Enjoy her every chance you can.
BlessYou

Flat Creek Farm said...

Little Miss E is precious. Looks like you both had the perfect day with her. I love her yellow top outfit the best-est. What a beautiful view and quilt! -Tammy

Bernie said...

She is just so cute.....you are making memories that she will always have in her heart. I love your quilt and those trees out your window are beautiful.....Hugs

Annie Jones said...

She's so adorable! I saw those yellow and black outfits at the store and thought they were so cute!

Janet said...

What a cutie! Don't you just love that age? I see you're trying your best to turn her into a quilter!

Anonymous said...

SO CUTE!!!!!

Tipper said...

Pretty view-and an even prettier girl!

Anonymous said...

Bentley,

"Global Animal Blogging Event"
*******************************

Come Join In On The FUN !!!

OREO________ woof woof

PS: My Birthday WISH is to help the shelter dogs for my birthday this month!!!

Carpool Queen said...

Thanks for stopping by the blog! So sorry there's not a Chick-fil-A near you. It's a TRAVESTY :)

Deanna said...

What a fun day! I'm sure she did keep those around you entertained at Mass. I always think I should go to church twice when I sit near a baby, because I spend more time oggling the baby than I do praying.

Isn't our weather beautiful?! I'm lovin' it.

Deanna

Unknown said...

What a sweetheart, I think she has fun with Grandma and Grandpa!

More Mexican?? You're killing me! ; )

And that view...wow, breathtaking...lucky you!

Be well ~Andrea~

Sara said...

I bet she *will* do all those things with you and make the best of memories.

Love that quilt, white with all those colors. And E's yellow outfit!