Thursday, June 3, 2010

It's a Bee-autiful day in the neighborhood


The winds came first.

And rains followed.

Life in the country is good!

Today it looked like this around here.

At the entrance to our drive way is this large sand stone.
Coreopsis have grown in a crack on top.


Along the drive are Shasta Daisies.

These heirloom tomatoes are doing well.
They survived a truck ride from Flat Creek Farm.
Thanks Ms. Tammy!


The wild raspberries are starting to turn.
That reminds me I need to buy some vanilla bean ice cream soon!



And so you see it's a Bee-autiful day in the neighborhood!
Such a tease I am!

8:30pm 81 degrees.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Aahhh!! Love the bee, that was a pleasant surprise!

We had wind and rain today and I got caught out in it, twice, and my umbrella was completely useless. It wasn't much fun driving home in wet shoes. It would have suited me quite nicely to watch your videos and be done with it. : )

Beautiful or should I say beeautiful flowers, everything is looking lovely in your neck of the woods!

Bernie said...

We had rain and high winds here as well today but we are far behind you for growing things....soon though our time is coming, I feel it.....:-) Hugs

Deanna said...

We sat outside on the porch and watched and listened to the storms rolling through.

Everything is so fresh and green now!

Mel said...

I can almost SMELL the lovely rain! I envy your country living!!

Flat Creek Farm said...

Everything does look bee-autiful there! Glad the tomatoes are doing well. We should have some bounty soon. I must make some nifty stakes like you have - neat! -Tammy

Sara said...

Bee!!!! Did you design that yourself?! Awesome!!!

And your tomatoes are looking fantastic!