Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Flag day





Today is flag day. I tried to change my header picture and blogger is not cooperating. It says I am at my limit on pictures. I hope it's their issue. Anyone else having issues?

So I will just share my flag quilt with you on here and be without a header picture.

I made this quilt in 2001-2002. I started it the week of the 9-11 disaster. It was hand quilted.  We sleep under it every night.

I'd wave it outside on the flag pole today, but it's raining in central Mizzouree.

5 comments:

Flat Creek Farm said...

Blogger is having many issues lately. Not sure what the picture limit error is all about though. I *love* that quilt and will happily take it off your hands should you ever tire of it. Well, at least I'm borrowing it for my computer wallpaper ;) Thanks, Patti!! :) Happy Flag Day! -Tammy

Becky said...

Love this quilt! Looks like it took lots of patience!!!

Diana LaMarre said...

Wow,Patti, that is a stunning patriotic quilt!

Marge said...

The picture limit thing happened to me earlier this year. Did it offer you more space for like $5 bucks or something? I paid it, and I've not had trouble since. I guess I do have a lot of pictures......not lately, though!

Stray Stitches (Linda G) said...

Amazing quilt!!! Our anniversary is on flag day so I always feel like the flags are flying for us :)