Saturday, May 31, 2008

Quilted wallhangings with a Magnetic Curtain Rod!





Magnetic Curtain Rods A great solution for hanging curtains on steel doors. Powerful magnets are able to hold the weight of most curtains. Best of all there are no screws, no adhesives, and they attach in seconds. Magnetic rods are available in different style rods too.



Now over at Busy Little Quilter, she talked about these curtain rods. I can hardly wait to get one. She bought hers at Wal-mart, I found 18 listings on E Bay, and even Bed Bath and Beyond have them. I can see quilted wall hangings hanging from the refrigerator, the dishwasher, and the house doors.



What to sew for them.....oh did I tell you I found this really cute coffee fabric at Hobby Lobby the other day? I know somewhere in my fabric stash I have some coffee bean fabric too. While I am digging, I will look for my paper piece coffee cup pattern. If I can't find one, here is a free down load of a Cup.







Maybe I could hang this on it.






Or this one...













Or this one....







Wait how about this....oh so many choices.









After all I may have some down time, look what happened to me today. While cutting grass, I noticed my legs starting to get a little red. Well a couple hours later they got really red. After googling, my diagnose would be sun allergies. IDK. I will see what benadryl does tonight. Anyway the yard looks nice!


10:01 72 degrees.

2 comments:

Tipper said...

I didn't even know there were magnetic curtain rods. That would make it so much easier!

Hope your legs feel better soon.

Diana LaMarre said...

Oh, your poor legs! I hope that won't happen every time you go out in the sun!???

Your little quilts are adorable. That magnetic bar is a great idea.