Saturday, October 9, 2010

The week's end

In July I won Moda Cotton Blossoms from Lori. After sewing these together I decided I like them so well that I bought another charm pack off Ebay for only $6.25. They should be here Monday. Somehow I will make this a big enough quilt to cover a queen bed. Or so I think now. So far I have only used the charm pack and fabric from my stash. Therefore the only money I've spent is for the one ebay pack.


Elizabeth was here today. She loves to PICK, PICK, as she says.

Here she is trying to ride the tractor we bought her daddy when he was about the same age.


It was a beautiful day for 4 wheeler rides.



Or anyway you could get a ride





Grandpa and the boys did some target practice in the back yard. Brady has been deer hunting yesterday and today.



Even though Alex is too young to hunt deer in Missouri, it never hurts to train them early.


7 comments:

GardenOfDaisies said...

Your grandkids are just adorable!! Your quilt blocks are lovely and I can't wait to see the queen size quilt! It will look beautiful on your bed!
LOL!! You will have to send a picture to show how you have your little dresses displayed! :-)

Unknown said...

Aren't grandkids a joy.
Your quilt is looking good.
I like the charm pack you are using.
Did you make it to any of the shop hop this week end.?

StitchinByTheLake said...

I've never bought anything off EBay...that's certainly a good price for the charm pack but do you have to pay postage? blessings, marlene

Deanna said...

I love the picture of Elizabeth in the cart. It is so cute.

Hope you are enjoying this weather. I need to head outside for awhile. Jim just headed off to work. No rest for the wicked.

Lori said...

I love what you're doing with the charm pack and can't wait to see the finished product. Have fun!

Diana LaMarre said...

How neat that you still have your son's tractor and Elizabeth is now riding it!

That is going to be a cute bed cover--the price sure is right I have never shopped on Ebay--probably a good thing as I buy enough from Coldwater Creek and an occasional item from Overstock.com. I am waiting for 1200 thread count sheets to arrive from Overstock--probably tomorrow.

Take Care, Patti.

Brandi said...

Love the quilt blocks! The colors are great. I never thought to check eBay. My MIL just recently turned me on to Craigslist and I've been checking for fabric there. Can't wait to see the finished quilt!