Friday, November 19, 2010

I love, love, love this WINE

My little sister told me about this wine she had. It comes in both chocolate and raspberry flavor. I found the chocolate at Schnuck's and Wally's world, but I was holding out for the raspberry.

I found it at this store! Now will I return to this store for future purchases? You can bet your bottom dollar I will.

Why????
Because apparently the very young check out girl thought I was one of these!!!

Excuse me little girl, I am approaching my 6th decade on this wonderful earth. I am pretty sure I am old enough to be your Grandmother! When I asked her really, you need to see my driver's license, she not only said yes, but she MADAMED me!!!
I must confess, I floated out of there without touching the ground!

Now I'm off to see if I really like this wine.



9 comments:

Down On The Farm said...

Good for YOU!!! My sister-in-law got asked if she got a senior citizen discount when she was in her 40s. Needless to say she was NOT amused :0!!!

Jackie said...

Ooohhh, I LOVE it when I get carded and I'm almost always old enough to be their mother. The wine sounds interesting...will have to check it out. And...you don't look old enough to be anyone's grandmother!!

Jackie

Unknown said...

Too funny. I love Target, but just don't live close enough to one.
I agree with Jackie you are very young looking.

have a great week end.

Flat Creek Farm said...

Ok, Young 'Un... they don't card me when I buy my Riesling wine (in the pretty cobalt blue bottles) at ALDI. what's up with that?!?! :) I will definitely check this chocolate/raspberry wine out! -Tammy

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Karen thisoldhouse2.com said...

I've heard chocolate wine is just awesome, have never tried it. Raspberry wine sounds divine. Let us know!

My daughter just turned 21. She was NOT carded at a restaurant the other night and I wanted to jump up and say "WHY DIDN"T YOU CHECK HER ID"??? Not sure why I had that urge, she is now, after all.. legal drinking age. *sigh*

Diana LaMarre said...

That must have made your weekend!

I am amazed how young 60-yr olds look to me today. I think people take better care of themselves and look much younger these days....at least I keep telling myself that, as I have a birthday coming up in less than two weeks.

I have never had chocolate wine. It does sound interesting.

I do like wine. My current favorite is Chardonnay. Last year it was riesling...I am not much into the reds, but who knows what 2011 will bring...

jerilanders said...

Oh How funny, I am jealous because I never get carded. My husband gets so perturbed when he orders a beer at a restaurant and has to show ID. He is clearly of drinking age. He compares it on a tiny scale to what is going on at the airports these days.

Nancy said...

Nothing makes you feel younger than getting carded...