Sunday, July 17, 2011

99 bottles of beer on the wall, 98 bottles of beer on the wall,


97 bottles of beer on the wall, 97 bottles of beer.
Take one down and pass it around, 96 bottles of beer on the wall.



96 bottles of beer on the wall, 96 bottles of beer.
Take one down and pass it around, 95 bottles of beer on the wall.



95 bottles of beer on the wall, 95 bottles of beer.
Take one down and pass it around, 94 bottles of beer on the wall.



94 bottles of beer on the wall, 94 bottles of beer.
Take one down and pass it around, 93 bottles of beer on the wall.



93 bottles of beer on the wall, 93 bottles of beer.
Take one down and pass it around, 92 bottles of beer on the wall.


 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .




Okay so it's not beer . . .















It's BLACKBERRY JELLY! 







Good luck getting that song out of your head now! And you can stop at 38, cause that's all we've made so far!

8 comments:

Annie Jones said...

Mmm! I wonder if it would go well with beer?

Reena said...

busy day! Yum!

Gmama Jane said...

Where did you get your berries? Wild or tame? I've made some blackberry cobblers from our wild blackberries. We have a farm selling tame berries and am thinking of buying some. What did you use?
Blessings
Gmama Jane

Janet said...

Looks yummy!

Down On The Farm said...

I canned 14 quarts of green beans yesterday. I think that makes 40 quarts so far. Another 10 quarts and we'll probably be done with summer beans. We'll plant fall beans in another couple of weeks and hopefully can another 50 quarts this fall. Our corn isn't quite ready yet, and neither are our tomatoes which is FINE with me cause its Miller county Fair week so I don't have TIME TO CAN!! I need to make some more apple butter. I bet your jelly is DELICIOUS!!!!

Mrs. Goodneedle said...

Yum! I can just taste (and smell) your delicious abundance! OK, less food posts... you make me hungry!!

Tipper said...

I'd rather have the jelly any day :)

Deanna said...

You are mean!

I'll take that jelly over beer any ol' day.

Hope you survived St. Stan's picnic.