Saturday, December 3, 2011

#3 the Christmas Tree(s)

It's day 3 of Susan's "December in 25 photos".

Today's is Christmas tree. Who can stop at just one?



This is our living room tree. Did I tell you it revolves? It's super big, and heavy, and a real chore to put up too. Some of my ornaments are antique, some from the blacksmith's grandmother's estate, some were gifts, and some I purchased. I then have a pretty good collection of Christopher Radko's.  No round shiny balls for this gal.


This is what the blacksmith calls my Charlie Brown tree.  I set it up in my computer room.



In one spare bedroom, I have this little green metallic tree with all red ornaments. All purchased at the dollar store.


The Noah's Ark bedroom has what else, a tree decorated with all animals, 2 by 2!


Our bedroom has a red, white, and blue tree to match everything else red, white, and blue in the room. More dollar store ornaments.

And if you think I have all these trees up already this year . . you're wrong!  These are last years photos.

This is what it looks like now!!!

6 comments:

Flat Creek Farm said...

Oh, c'mon Patti.. get with it! You know we allll have our 14 trees up and fully decked already.
NOT!! :D I'm going with the little trees this year. Our (PW's) puppy would love the big tree way too much this year, and frankly my dear, I'm just too tired.
Your trees are all gorgeous!! -T

Anke said...

Your trees are beautiful! The large one and the Charlie Brown tree are my favorites!
Have a wonderful Sunday!

StitchinByTheLake said...

But I bet this weekend you worked miracles with those trees. :) blessings, marlene

Lori said...

Beautiful trees! I decorate with a lot of little ones too!

Mary said...

Beautiful trees! I tried to put up one in the boys' rooms when they were smaller, but it just didn't work out. With my "strike" this year, we'll only have 1 that is sparsely decorated!

Cathy said...

Those are all gorgeous. I used a picture from 2009! haha