Friday, December 9, 2011

Day 7, 8 and 9 in other words . . . catch up!

Someone is falling down on their job, and I don't just mean me, as I am 3 days behind in my 25 photos of December posting. I wanted to get a particular picture for the red ribbon on a wreath. For years there were huge handmade natural wreaths hung on the Missouri State Capital. Today I knew I would be in town and my plan was to take that photo.  To my surprise when I got to the beautiful capitol, there were no wreaths. There were yards and yards of hand made natural garland with lots of red bows but no wreaths!

So I thought, surely a block over at the Missouri Governor's mansion, there would be wreaths on the double doors.  I'm not so sure I spy one, but it's the thought that counts. You can see lots of red bows and an added bonus is you get to see the beautiful Governor's mansion without leaving your seat!




Day 8, stamped and addresses Christmas cards. Not necessarily in that order! I will be first to tell you I'm not ahead of schedule.





Day 9, Santa Claus. I picked a table full to show you. These I made many years ago when my sister and I did craft shows. These are paper mache, done over styrofoam cones.


Lastly, I will show you a vintage Santa suit. It's your's for $20 plus shipping if you want it. I have it advertised on craigslist and so far no takers. It has a small rip in the top of the pants and the hair on the hat has some red fuzzing. Size is large 42-46.

No comments: