Wednesday, December 28, 2011

GREAT guys in Mom's eyes


Lunch time with mom. Today her two oldest great-grandsons came for a pizza party. Along with them was mom's great nephew. Of course I took mom's other two great-grandsons too.




Here is a group picture of all the fine young men. The three on the back row are all active military, 2 are seals, and one is a Marine. They are home for a very short Christmas break. Thank you men for serving our country, we are all very proud of you and that includes your great-grandmother and great aunt.



Mom and her four great grandsons.

5 comments:

Saimi said...

I just had to come by! As soon as I saw 'Quilter' I knew I had to pay a visit!! Quilting is one of my passions!

Lovely pictures!

Diana LaMarre said...

What a great family you have, Patti!

Marge said...

That is a beautiful photo of grandma and the greats. And how proud you all must be of those 3 young men! God bless them for their service to our country.

Happy New Year, my friend!

Donna S. said...

What a great thing!! Know grandma had a wonderful time.

GerryART said...

Great Photographs, Patti
Even Greater Memories.
hugs,
Gerry