Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Items up for auction!

Today was time to get in gear and get the shopping finished. Christmas shopping that is. I think I am finished. Not all items are wrapped and there is little baking done, but I still have time. I don't make all the cookies and candies I did when my kids were at home. today I made chex party mix, tomorrow I hope to make pecan balls. After that it might just come to a close with Grandma Monat's sugar cookies.

Look at these two wonderful items my dear hubby made for me in the Blacksmith shop tonight. It's a Banana Holder and a Wizard Door Knocker. You see at work, we have an auction among the employees for our in house Christmas party. The items we bring in are auctioned off and the proceeds go to area agencies to help the needy. He's a pretty cool guy. Thanks Dear!

No comments: