Monday, April 27, 2009

Monday things

First of all let's back up a bit. Remember the Lottery Power ball? . . . . .
I didn't win. So I'm back.




Then remember yesterday? BT washed both Jeeps? This is what we woke up to this morning. It has rained all day. Tonight it looks like there is an inch and a quarter in the gauge.







Today was Grandparent day at Alex's school. I won on 4 corners. He got to claim the prize. He was quite happy with his stickers. So happy that he didn't care to play another game. He did enjoy the nice fresh baked homemade cookie with M & M's on it.









Here is the finished baby quilt I made for BT's cousin Diane. She had bought the Noah's Ark panel. It was about 36 inches square. I added the double borders and paper pieced the diamonds on the bottom. It turned out about 42 by 60. That is a much better size for a baby quilt. Diane was very thrilled with it.


10:43 PM 61 degrees and past my bedtime.

2 comments:

StitchinByTheLake said...

We had that same rain here all day yesterday and it's staying around all week. :( I have too much to do for it to rain all week! Isn't Grandparents Day the most fun ever? I love going to those! blessings, marlene

Flat Creek Farm said...

Yet another beautiful quilt! Truly the best gifts ever...

A fun day for you and Alex. He sure is a cutie pie. Hope to experience grandparenthood someday (sigh) -tw