Friday, April 17, 2009

Our walk this evening






This is rusty iron that has been laying in the woods since we moved here 16 years ago.










Of course Bentley goes
walking with us.







And then there is the scenery . . .




































The O'possum that Mr Bentley had to check out.











And this is the end of the road.







Have a great weekend. We are going to what I hope will be an awesome sale tomorrow. I will try to get some pictures.


8:00 PM 73 degrees

5 comments:

Mel said...

73 degrees? Nice! Thanks for taking us on the beautiful walk!

Flat Creek Farm said...

Beautiful photos! My favorite is the lake view with the evergreens. Perfect! We enjoyed the walk too!

Jackie said...

What beautiful scenery...thanks for sharing.

Diana LaMarre said...

How lucky you are to have such beautiful scenery for your nightly walk. I enjoyed walking you.

Sara said...

I loved this post! great photos!