Monday, January 25, 2010

Paper Piece lesson LIMITED TIME ONLY

Carol Doak is one of my favorite paper piecers. I have several of her books. I treasure her CD's. I can print the paper patterns straight from my computer to tracing paper in my printer. Most of her CD patterns can be enlarged with the click of a button.

For a limited time only you can view her on The Quilt Show. I used to subscribe to the Quilt show, however, I let my membership expire this past year. It became a little too pricey I thought.

But from January 25 through January 31 you can click here and watch an entire show free.

6 comments:

Brandi said...

That sounds interesting... I'll have to check that out.

I've been meaning to ask you ~ do you get your pictures for your header off the internet, or are you taking these photos yourself? I think they're really neat.

Thanks for the bday wishes. :)

Diana LaMarre said...

I watched rhat show yesterday morning before work. It was enjoyable, but I didn't really learn anything new.

Did you see the ruler she uses to cut every piece? That would really slow things down. I can't see the need. Then again I don't care if the seam allowances are all the exact same size.

I wish they would put a quilting show back on TV!

Flat Creek Farm said...

Ah yes, at last I shall find the secrets! :-D On my long list of 'learn to do' for sure. Say, I do love that new header. And I can answer Brandi's question - this must be in Patti's house. She has oodles of neato collections and definitely one of the coolest houses I've ever visited!! You can seriously look around & drool for days.

Thank you for the link, Patti! -Tammy

Becky said...

Patti...I love all your headers and that you change them so often. Never know what I am gonna see.
You, me and Betsy have got to get together for lunch...soon! I miss you!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Nezzy (Cow Patty Surprise) said...

I just wanted to pop over and check out another Ozark sister. You have a beautiful precious family!

Ya'll have a wonderfully blessed day from the hills and hollers of the Missouri Ponderosa!!! :o)