Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Borders it is.

Thanks for all your comments. I have decided to go with the majority of you all and add more.

I will work on a plan in the next day or two.

My much older brother who is too shy to leave a comment, or just plain doesn't know how, sent me this in an email.

I think your signature quilt would look good with a nice green rick-rack border on the long side and a purple one on the ends. Of course, that's just my personal observation.

Luv Ya,

Bro Bob


My reply . . . thanks Bro, but I will pass on this one!

Love ya

4 comments:

Unknown said...

aren't men wonderful. they should just know their place and for the most part quilting isn't it. how sweet that he cared enough to email you!

Nezzy (Cow Patty Surprise) said...

Woohoo! Lovin' a border here, I can't wait to see what you have come up with. Green rick~rack? Brothers!!! Heeeheehe!!!

Ya'll have a fantastically blessed day.

Sara said...

Well, darn. I'm too late to cast my vote for long, shiny fringe for the edges. ;-) (I might be ready for the weekend: someone just asked my sister/co-worker to "smell this.")

Missouri Gal said...

Okay, I need to dress mine up since you all are getting pretty blogs. How do I do it?