Monday, October 31, 2011

The son's 2nd annual Halloween party


Here's the crew. The Star Wars family is the son and his family. Of course the pirate is the blacksmith in disguise, complete with hand forged sword and hook.

 Mike, Eileen, and girls.


The Cat in the hat and son.

My great-nieces!

My neighbors, she won first place in the adult costumes division! Emily you did great making that costume.


First place in the children's division.


A craft table was set up for the kids.



The children line up  for trick or treating.


An Osage Bluff couple!  Uhmm . . .  wonder who they are?





Candy, candy, and more candy!


The daughter in law ( Princess Leia),  her oldest sister and her family.


A really cute family!


My niece and her family!


Some even tricked out their means of transportation. I just wished I had gotten a picture of Scooby Doo and the rest of the crew in it!


Two tourists headed for the beach! 

And a great time was had by all!  Good food, good friends, and great weather!

7 comments:

StitchinByTheLake said...

What awesome costumes! I loved seeing your pictures. :) blessings, marlene

Anke said...

Looks like everybody had a lot of fun. The costumes were great!

Cheryl @ TFD said...

Those are some awesome costumes! Looks like lots of fun. That Osage Bluff couple looked pretty spiffy, too!

Karen thisoldhouse2.com said...

Adorable!! I mean.. SCAREY... reeeeeallly creeeeepy.

Diana LaMarre said...

Looks like such fun!

I loved the koolaid costume.

Even though you didn't win, you made a cute pirate couple.

Flat Creek Farm said...

I've been trying to get PW over here since you posted this to see the hand forged accessories!! Everyone looks so awesome :) Fun!! -Tammy

tipper said...

What fun-everyone looks so good!