Saturday, July 20, 2013

Lot of cuteness

I might be behind on blogging, but I had a darn good reason for it.

We were spoiling this little guy. 

You see he is moving farther away from Grandma and Grandpa. We spent almost the entire week playing with him.



I think he was missing his Daddy who was in Florida house hunting for them. Thank goodness for facetime!


Cousins had fun talking with him too.


Connor learned to be pretty mobile too in a few days time.

He's back in Oklahoma now for just a few more days before the big move. I have a lot more pictures to post after I finish this box of Kleenex.

But the upside. . .  I can fly as cheap as we could drive to Oklahoma!


4 comments:

Flat Creek Farm said...

I see many flights in your future! You were not kidding - that was a LOT of cuteness. I don't know which video I enjoyed more.. super A-dorableness!!! Thank you for sharing :) :) :) -Tammy

StitchinByTheLake said...

And now that you're retired you can go as often as you want! Blessings, Marlene

GerryART said...

Love these vids, Patti

They grow up too dang fast, don't they !

Hugs

Lise said...

Patti, he is absolutely adorable! I know you are going to miss having him a drive away!