Thursday, March 14, 2019

Meet my new best friend!



This gal and I have a date for the next 19 week days.  I got the first one done today.

I thought I was at Disneyland, machines going around me, sounding off occasionally, only there were no screams, laughter or cotton candy!

Day one went good, I got another tattoo. I know tats are habit forming. I'm just carrying on a tradition. My dad had them, my oldest brother has then, as does my son. So I'm just keeping it in the family.







Before treatment, we went shopping for more drapery fabric for the Casita camper. They are looking so good!.  This being in town everyday might not be such a bad thing. #shoppingeveryday

Get 'er done!

2 comments:

Lise said...

Love your positivity and attitude! You've got this, and we're here with you. Sending hugs and healing love.

Linda K said...

I picture you strong throughout this process my dear friend. I've asked God to wrap a hedge of Angels around you with a special one leading the pack named Ruthie! Sending you love, hugs and prayers!🤗🙏❤️