Monday, January 21, 2008

A Blast from the past



I just wanted to share my gift I received last week.

One morning at work, Julie opened the night deposit box and retrieved the payment envelopes left over night. One #10 envelope had attn: Patti on it. I wondered what customer was complaining to me now. Instead I found 3 pictures and a note from an old friend of my late brother.

Danny had worked with Wesley for many years, in the note he said he found the enclosed pictures in a cabinet at work and thought I might want them.

You see Wesley passed away in 1998 at the young age of 51. I don't know the story behind this picture, but I'm pretty sure, Wesley never owned this car. It looks like the pictures might have been printed in 1992, if that's the case Wesley would have been 44 when then were taken.

I'm just glad Danny shared it with me. thanks Danny!

No comments: