Friday, March 23, 2012

Meet the NEW neighbors

Remember a few weeks ago I told you about the neighbors moving out?

Well let me introduce you to the NEW neighbors!!!!!!!!!!


It includes one biker babe . . 


Two punk rockers . . . 

One river rat . . . 

and one hot Mama.


Regardless, they do clean up nice.


You might say, they look so familiar.  You are right, it's our son's family that bought the house in the neighborhood!


They will be  closer to us now.  If we walk through the woods it might be a five minute walk. If we drive it's maybe a mile. 


Either way, we are tickled to have them close!


P.S. I was the Realtor on the sale way back when Eric and Kathy bought it and again on the sale to the son.  For some reason I never saw a commission.  Maybe I should get a realtor's license next time.

12 comments:

Doreen said...

I am so happy for you!!! Our son/wife live right up our driveway....their daughter/hubby/beautiful daughter:-D) live 5 miles from us! So wonderful!!! Lovely family....and the biker/river rat 'thing' I so understand (same here!). Hugs,

Unknown said...

Congratulations to you family on their new home (so very wise of them to move so close to their favourite grandkidsitter.) :) And cheers you and Blacksmith--having your family so close will be a true blessing!

Nancy said...

How exciting!

GerryART said...

Doesn't this just make your day ! !
hugs
Gerry

Annie at Haphazard Homestead said...

Always good to have quality neighbors. ;)

Deanna said...

I know this has been a long time coming, with many bumps along the way. Prayers have been with you. I am so thrilled everything worked out. Your "neighborhood" is shaping up quite nicely!!!!!

Nezzy (Cow Patty Surprise) said...

Our son The Geek and his fam are movin' on the Ponderosa. They're redoin' the old farm house of my in~laws.

I have mixed feelin's. Do's that make me baaaaad? Heeehehehehe!!!

You have an awesomely blessed weekend sweetie!!!

Diana LaMarre said...

Oh, what fun it will be to have them so close!

Teresa said...

It's so nice to have family nearby.

KatyTrailCreations said...

I grew up down the road from my grammy & my daughters have had the same blessing with Ron's mom. You will have so-o-o-o many wonderful memories.

Janet said...

How exciting! I bet you will enjoy having them so slow! Lucky grandma!

Donna S. said...

Fun!! My son with 3 grandchildren live 5 doors down. Love it!!