Tuesday, March 5, 2013

This might be baby overload to you . . .but not to me!

We've been out in the next state spoiling the newest grandson!

 We got this picture texted to us on our way out. He was just waiting for us!

Little C loves his boppy pillow!

On Sunday, we went to a flea market at the Oklahoma State fairgrounds. I spied 2 Featherweights. He wanted $450 each for them. The one that I bought a couple of weeks ago is even older and was way cheaper!

The blacksmith spied some rusty metal. He too said it was way over priced. 

Then it was back home to spoil the little guy some more. He and grandpa are talking hunting in this picture. He has just about outgrown the 3 - 6 month camo onesies Grandpa bought for him on the last trip out. 


Little C is checking out his new play mat!

 I didn't just hold him for four days either. I baked cookies one evening. . . .

  . . . while he slept on the couch. 

 We then both took a nap. 

Momma texted us this picture after we left today . . he was wore out from his 4 day visit with the grandparents. 

I miss the little guy already!

13 comments:

Flat Creek Farm said...

I am sure you miss him! What an adorable little guy.. such sweet pictures! And I bet you and BT are already planning the next visit ;) -Tammy

Anke said...

He's such a sweet little baby, I can imagine how hard it was to leave him.

KatyTrailCreations said...

That is one precious baby! He's blessed to have such devoted grandparents!

Lise said...

He is so adorable, as are both you and the blacksmith with him! I so relate to your experience, there just isn't enough time, they grow so fast, savoring every minute is the best thing you can do!

Diana LaMarre said...

He is so cute! I have never seen one of those big pillows before. He sure seemed to love it.

Carla K said...

What a cutie, he is smiling already, wow. Glad he is close enough you can see him often.

Donna S. said...

He is precious!!!!

GerryART said...

Appears the grandparents enjoy a wonderful visit with the wee one.

Hugs

Deanna said...

He is growing up so fast! It is such a shame they don't live closer. Loved the pictures. No way can you overload on baby pictures.

The cookies looked pretty good, too!

Susan said...

What a precious child! Don't you just love being a grandparent? It's just the BEST.

Great pictures...♥

Anita Rowe Stafford said...

Such an adorable baby, and those visits are priceless!

jerilanders said...

You are so darned lucky, i don't have little baby buns in my life. Now, about that sewing machine, I learned to sew on my mothers singer featherlight, it was so adorable.My mom got rid of it long ago and I found it's duplicate on Ebay for her as a gift. I guess someday it will return to me.

Anonymous said...

Adorable, adorable, adorable!

Love the new table too!!