Wednesday, May 22, 2024

A trip to Yellow Moon antique shop

We always enjoy a trip to Yellow Moon Antique Mall in Jefferson City, MO.
Today the blacksmith had his eye on some antique blackpowder reloading supplies. He scored 3 items. 

I was just enjoying the eye candy. 


First in the door, I saw this 1924, 10-year anniversary calendar from People's Bank of St. Thomas, MO. At $400 I quickly lost interest. 



I bought this 1926 Calendar years ago of the Thomas Store, Henley, I believe I paid $10. 
 

Pie birds always catch my eye. I had one, once. It made a mess when you removed it from the pie. I broke mine and never replaced it. 


These health buttons from the 50's and 60's are just like the ones I would get when I had my check up with what my mom said, I called, My Dr. Enloe. He was in the Central Bank building on High Street. You had to ride the elevator up, that had a metal gate, shut by a woman elevator attendant.

I'd then take the signed paper to Mrs. Pratt, the school health nurse. I was always so proud to get my medal. I'm not sure what ever happened to mine. 


These hand tooled coasters were so cute. I sent a picture to my friend who does leather work, hint. . .  hint.



It's always fun to search through yard sticks, for anything local. I remember this car dealer in town!




A set of nice wash tubs. 



Reverse paintings, I snapped a picture for my friend Debby in case she wants to buy them. I know she was on search for some. $18 for the small one, $28 for the bigger one. 

 

Frogs. . . .just for Karen C. in Tulsa Oklahoma.



A rather unique filing cabinet. I'm guessing sitting something on top of it would be an inconvenience!

Just a quick trip through some fine things!

 

 

No comments: