Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Guess who came over today?

Yes, Elizabeth left her Mommy today and came to stay with me. Her big brother Alex came also. They both napped at the same time. However, she slept on Grandpa's side of the bed.

While she slept, I continued to sew her christening gown. I have it finished except for some hand embellishments.

Earlier in the day, I went to the local green house and bought bedding plants. Had I remembered to get potting soil, I could have at least planted the deck planters. I'm not sure rest of the ground is dry enough. Guess I could always "mud" them in.

I'm, no we are a little bummed tonight. Our favorite girl got knocked off Idol :(

My work schedule has been changed around this month. I don't work until the 14. I'm starting to like this 2 weeks of no work!

10:20 PM 66 degrees

4 comments:

Chanda said...

What a little princess, she is precious. Sorry about your idol fav, thats why I don't watch it anymore, well, that and Simon.

Flat Creek Farm said...

Awwwww... she is such a precious little bundle. Can't wait to see pictures of The Princess in her made-with-love christening gown. Hey, that USA quilt is pretty awesome too!

StitchinByTheLake said...

What a cutie - and what fun for you! I'm missing being at home right now because the planting bug has really hit me. We got a few things into our little garden plot but I want to do more! blessings, marlene

Diana LaMarre said...

I can't wait to see the little princess in her christening gown. I know she will be totally adorable!