Thursday, May 14, 2009

A quick post before the internet goes down again!


Okay I will try to type fast. Our Internet is on the blink. A new modem is on the way.

Here are a few pictures from Mother's day. This is BT's
family picture. The whole clan. Mom was home from Texas.





4 generations. The granddaughter, the son, the hubby and Mom!








My Prairifire Flowering Crab tree from the son and family.












Willow tree statue, "Close to me" from Sarah. I am keeping it in the kitchen window where I can see it many times daily. . . .










This is the accident that recently happened here. It seems I am very accident prone these days. First I backed into the new garage door and broke the bottom panel. I was mowing grass and threw a blade off. . . (not the first time either). I have what looks like a hickey on my neck. The result of a curling iron. Or that's my story and I'm sticking to it. Broke the handle off the sweeper this week. Thank goodness the husband is handy, he fixed all of the above. But this tractor. . . well it's vintage. Jeremy got it for Christmas about 29 years ago.

You see Sunday someone didn't put it all the way away. It was beside my car, on the blind side away from the driver's door. As I backed out I heard a thud. Thank goodness it wasn't worse. I hit the tire on the axle of the wheel. It skinned the tire up pretty good. My unfavorite salesmen at the tire shop said not to worry.

See these hen and chicks? They are mega size. My friend Diane had her mother drop some by. I love them.

I better quit, before the Internet goes down.





3 comments:

Tipper said...

Sorry about the internet-and the accidents. Hope your Mother's Day was lovely!

Flat Creek Farm said...

Looks like you had a great Mother's Day and family visits, in spite of the accidents! I've been accident-prone lately myself.. a paring knife incident cutting lettuce in the garden, just to name one boo-boo. I superglued it but it still hurts. Hope we both get over this phase FAST! Very nice super-sized hen and chicks btw!

Sara said...

Maybe you have gremlins? ;)