Sunday, April 25, 2021

From one extreme to another


Sunday I found this bookcase on Facebook marketplace. It fit perfectly. The blacksmith now has his reference books close by. 

On Sunday and Monday it was 70 degrees. Then the bottom fell out, the skies opened and we had one and a half inches of wet snow.



 
I borrowed these pictures from my daughter in law. The professional photographer took some really neat shots.
 


Earth day! My grandsons dressed accordingly.


This is a Snapchat photo after the 6 year old said “Don’t even make me put a piece of wheat in my mouth”.


My grand daughter is serving! It’s the first game I’ve made it to. It sure brought back memories of when our daughter played. By the way, Lizzie’s team won all 3 sets! 


 Friday was picture day at school. So their mom snapped  this before school.


Since the first of the year I’ve been working on a 365 block quilt challenge. Every week I get 7 paper piece patterns emailed to me. Every block is 3 1/2 inches square until you join them. Then they are 3 inches square. This is week 16.


This block so far has the the tiniest pieces. The gray squares are 3/8 inches square.


Week #17 blocks.

This shows you how tiny the pieces are. That’s a dime for reference.


This is 3,152 pieces so far. It’s about 1/3 of the way!


Our 17 year old grandson finally got to participate in PROM! 


Aren’t they adorable ?

I can just hear them saying . . . We can do this!








1 comment:

Janna and Mike said...

Those are some tiny, tiny quilt pieces!! Beautiful grandchildren!